Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Winter WonderLand In NEPA


Well here it is Jan. 7, 2009 and all the schools are canceled. The roads are a mess the trees are hanging. The ice is so thick on the trees, I wish I would of had my camera with when we went into Hazleton. Some of the roads were just a perfect picture with the ice on the trees. I got a picture this afternoon of our walk way out in front of our house. Some of the roads were one great big ice skating rink. You can not do to much outdoors on a day like today, unless you love to ice skate. So I spent my days indoors not doing much of anything. I have some aprons I can finish sewing, that will be my project when I am done here. Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable day. Till next time!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, It surely looks freezing cold there in your place. That's surely winter Wonderland. Here in Philippines we do not have snow but we have a lot of rains this time of year and I hate it. Happy New Year!!

Reanaclaire said...

hi..where is Nepa if u dont mind telling me.. yes, over here in Malaysia too, it is tropical all the year through... that is why most of the ppl here hv tanned skins.. haha

Unknown said...

I wish we would get enough snow to close the schools LOL We finally moved someplace that gets snow and we've gotten maybe 3 inches total with warm days inbetween so it all melts :P

Dr Zibbs said...

Hey - another PA blogger here.